Job detailsResponsibilities span from conceptual design to detailed design, analysis, manufacturing process definition, and test of the fluid and propulsion systems of launch vehicles.
– B.S./M.S. in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
– Experience designing fluid systems: 3-10 years of work / advanced degrees.
– Experience with cryogenic systems a plus
– Experience with hands-on development and verification testing of prototype hardware
– Experience in the development of liquid rocket engines a plus
– Experience in the development of flight propulsion systems a plus
– Experience with solid modeling (NX or equivalent) and FEA tools required; NX Nastran a plus
– Experience with manufacturing processes and generating manufacturing drawings
– Experience with additive manufacturing a plus
– Experience with aerospace qualification testing a plus
– Extremely detail oriented; willing to take on new challenges and work independently
– Strong analytical skills especially with fluid mechanics
– Excellent verbal, written and graphical communications skills
– Must be willing and able to handle concurrent tasks requiring various sets of skills at multiple stages of the product development cycle
Location: Europe – Some travel will be required